Today we unveiled several important platform updates that improve the way you seek and receive help from TeachBoost. Here's what you'll notice:
- We simplified the toolbar.
We’ve gone from many entry points to a single one. There’s no need to make a decision on what button to click—all of your help options are in one spot!
- We built a central repository to get you to the right resource quicker and more intuitively.
- Emergency? Can't find your notes? Start a Live Chat or email the support team.
- Need to add a template? Create a group? Move a teacher? Create a ticket to get the fastest help possible directly from your account manager.
- Want to learn how to do something on your own? Go to the Help Center, where you'll find hundreds of resources detailing the ins and outs of the TeachBoost platform.
- Have a suggestion or find a bug? Create a ticket to deliver your message straight to the development team. If it makes it to the platform, watch out for your shout-out ;).
As much as we’d focused on building a great user experience on the TeachBoost platform, we neglected to craft a similar experience for getting help. With greater customization available to TeachBoost’s schools and districts, these updates ensure that complexity does not get in the way of an accurate answer to a question or a speedy resolution to a problem.
Today’s improvements are the first step in ensuring TeachBoost support remains an amazing experience. And like any updates to TeachBoost, it’s a result of your direct feedback. We encourage you to keep it coming!