To better support and serve our educators, TeachBoost’s engagement team digs deep into some pretty cool data. After parsing through the stats, here are some of the highlights of our learnings.
Most Popular Support Channels
- TeachBoost's Help Hub
- In-app notifications
- Pre-scheduled engagement check-ins
- Live Chat
- Inbound support requests
- Direct emails and calls to the engagement team
Dates and Times
- Lunchtime (noon–1 p.m. EST) is hands-down the busiest time of day, any day of the week.
- Wednesday is the busiest day on Live Chat. Unsurprisingly, Friday afternoons are very quiet . . .
- You’re more likely to have ideas for customizing your account mid-week, and chances are that if you’ve forgotten your password, it’s a Monday.
- For those of you working at a New York City public school, Tuesday is the most popular day for questions about syncing to Advance.
We offer ideas and workarounds when the perfect solution isn't immediately available, and we like to think that that’s the reason you all have taken the time to give us feedback on the support you’ve received:
- Since we started asking for your feedback in November 2014, we’ve received 396 ratings—nearly a third of all support tickets!
- Educators on the platform rated support tickets as “Good, I’m satisfied” 97.5% of the time. :)
If you haven’t met the support team, we’re available Monday through Friday, 9 a.m.–6 p.m. EST via the Live Chat button or at 1-866-266-7803.